Multi-function Panel Meter Model Elite DCM120100C (100 Amp)
Main Features of the Meter
- Both forward (Positive) and reverse (Negative) current flows can be measured.
- The CHARGING LED on the right lights when the battery is charging.
- Other LEDs (V, TIME, W, A, AH, %) show what the display to the left is
- The measured values are shown on two-line seven-segment multi-function
On the top line is a four-digit display, toggled by the V/W button between
- Voltage (V), Power (W) and Working Hours (H)
On the bottom line is a three-digit display, toggled by the A/AH button between - Current (A), Ampere-hours (AH) and Remaining Capacity Percentage.
- There is a flexible calibration process for voltage, current and Amp-hours/ % capacity
- The meter does not require external power when measuring between 10V and 90V.
- The meter consumes very little power for its own operation.
- The package includes the display unit, connector block and 100 Amp current-measuring
- Includes 15 feet of 16/4 Grey Stranded Wire.